ALPINESTARS CROSSER AIR TOURING MOTORCYCLE GLOVES
A lightweight short touring glove that is CE certified to the highest standard, the Crosser Air Touring Glove is constructed from premium leather, suede and stretch textile chassis for optimized levels of comfort and performance, while the race-derived finger bridge and hard knuckle protection offer class-leading protective features.
- Short Cuff Summer Touring Glove.
- Premium Leather, Stretch Air Mesh And Synthetic Suede Main Chassis.
- Abrasive And Resistant Arshield Reinforcement On Landing Zones.
- Patented 3rd/4th Finger Bridge Prevents Finger Roll And Separation During Impact Slides.
- Ergonomic Stretch Insert Between Thumb And Palm Offers Flexibility To Vastly Improve Hand Movement.
- Reflective Detailing On Fingers For Increased Rider Visibility.
- CE Certified Level 1.
- Over-Molded Polymer Knuckle Protector For Class-Leading Protection.
- Hook And Loop Grip Wrist Closure.
- Thumb And Palm Reinforcement For A Superior Grip.
- Touchscreen Compatible Fingertip.
- Leather Index Sidewall For Grip And Comfort And Stretch Air Mesh Fourchettes For Flexibility.
- Stretch Accordions On Fingers And Backhand For Great Flexibility.